No more N35,000! For just N30,000 you can get the FS80H Futronic Fingerprint Scanner today at this limited-time 15% discount offer. This is a better price than what you will get on Jumia, Konga or Stores in Computer Village. Here is an opportunity to get this fingerprint scanner. Click here to get it right now or call 09087349482. Wholesale Purchase also available.
Let me offer you background information on why this FS80H Futronic Fingerprint Scanner is important to your business.
Every year, students across Nigeria are made to register for examinations such as JAMB, WAEC, and NECO, which commonly requires them to capture their fingerprints for unique identification. Registration centers and Computer-based-test (CBT) centers are therefore required to have a fingerprint scanner as part of their tools.
This is even made more important since the Federal Government has mandated the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to go on a nationwide data capturing of Nigerians, issuing the National Identity Number (NIN) to all citizens. This registration also requires that each person’s fingerprint details are captured.
Interestingly, JAMB has mandated that a specific fingerprint scanner must be used to register students, starting from 2020. That same fingerprint scanner is what NIMC has recommended for capturing data for NIN.
What is the name of this fingerprint scanner? It is called Futronic Fingerprint Scanner.
The specific model to be used is known as the FS80H Futronic Fingerprint Scanner.
It, therefore, means that all registration and CBT centers must have this specific scanner to be able to register people, either for exams or for National Identification Number.
If you are reading this as a CBT center administrator or you run a center where you register students for examinations, it is important to note that your devices are the major tools that drive your business, and it is important to give your consumers the best technology that enhances their experience.
As you know, technology never stays the same for too long. It keeps getting better and better.
With this Futronic FS80H Fingerprint Scanner, you are getting superior technology to enhance your work, regardless of whether it is mandated by JAMB & NYSC or not.
It will improve the quality of your registrations and fingerprint capture.
Apart from examinations, you can also use this scanner for other purposes such as capturing unique identification of workers in a company, for security restrictions, and other convenience purposes you require on your digital assets.
The Digital Persona Scanner is what most people are using right now, but the Futronics Scanner is better in many ways. See the features of the Futronics Fingerprint Scanner listed below.
- Uses advanced CMOS sensor technology and a precise optical system to deliver high-quality fingerprint images.
- Can capture an almost un-distorted raw fingerprint image into a PC in 100ms.
- Works for any fingerprint recognition application.
- Its finger scanning window is a crown glass with a thickness of 14mm. Therefore, it is much more reliable and robust compared to any semiconductor-type fingerprint sensor.
- Has the ability to reject fake fingers made from silicone rubber, play-doh, etc.
- Can be used with POS Machines, for exams or voting registration, and other security needs.
- Comes with a USB 2.0 compatible interface, plug, and play device.
You can get all of this at a great discount offer of N30,000.
This is better than the current price out there. It goes for about N35,000 at Otigba Stores in Computer Village and is sold between N35,000 – N38,000 on Jumia, Konga, and other online stores.
But you can get each one for a discounted offer of N30,000 from Sidmach Technologies. Click here to get this offer now or call 09087349482. Wholesale Purchase also available.
Just to let you know what you are buying, we have provided other product information of the FS80H Futronic Fingerprint Scanner, as listed below.
- The fingerprint scanning window size is 16x24mm.
- Image resolution is 320×480 pixels, 500 DPI.
- The image format is 8-bit 256 grayscale.
- Raw fingerprint image file size is 150K byte.
- With Live Finger Detection (LFD) feature.
- With a 2M standard USB cable.
- Small size, 64 x 48 x 27 mm.
- It is lightweight, 120 grams.
- Operation temperature: -10 to +55 Degree Celsius.
- Light source: Infrared LED.
- Supply voltage: DC 4.5-5.5V via USB port.
This time last year, we were selling this fingerprint scanner at N21,500 when others were selling at N24-28,000. Due to the pandemic and other forex factors, the price has increased, but we are still able to sell at a discounted price to what you will find in the market.
So, you should take this advantage of this offer while it is available because it will only last for a limited time before we switch to the current market price.
To take this offer right now, click here or call 09087349482. Wholesale purchase also available
Below is information about the security you can get from Futronics Fingerprint Scanner, even if you are not using it for exams or NIMC registration.
Biometric identification enables quick access to the system without entering a password and ensures safety. Just put your finger on the fingerprint scanner, and the system will identify you, associate with your registration data, and logon Windows.
With this tool, you will be able to strengthen your privacy and prevent unauthorized access to your computer.
Now your password cannot be stolen, and your fingerprint cannot be falsified: it is guaranteed by a fingerprint recognition algorithm. For usual work, you will not have to remember a password. In case you want ensured privacy, you can set a very long password because you will not have to enter it.
Here is how to install Futronics FS80H Fingerprint Scanner on your computer.
To install this scanner, you will need your computer to have the following specifications:
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor (or compatible) or better
- RAM: 64 MB
- Screen Resolution: 16-bit color, 800×600 pixels
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/8.1/2012
- Disk Space: 100MB free
- 1 USB Port
- You also need to be sure your account has administrator rights.
How to install Futronic Logon Personal Edition:
- Navigate to your computer’s download folder (C:\Users\Your Username\Downloads by default).
- To start the installation, launch the program N.N.N.exe and accept the Windows User Account Control (UAC) prompt, if applicable.
- Read the license agreement, select I accept the terms of this agreement, and then click
- On the next screen, click Install Now. If you want to adjust the installation parameters, click Custom and specify:
- Futronic Logon components you are going to install.
- The path to the Futronic Logon components installation folder.
- The name of the Futronic Logon folder on the Start menu.
- Wait while the software is installed.
- Once the installation is complete, click
- You should restart your computer. You can do that immediately or later.
After the restart of the computer, the installation is completed and you can start using the program.
Do you also know that Futronic provides USB drivers and API for FS80H to capture a raw fingerprint image on the following platforms?
- Windows XP/2003, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Windows Vista/2008/2012, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Also, Windows 7/8, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Linux with kernel 2.4 or higher (for both x86 and ARM9)
- Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0 (for both x86 and ARM9)
- MAC OS (version 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7, Intel CPU)
- Android 3.1 and higher with USB Host port
To get this done, you can contact the Futronic website for more details.
Don’t forget to get your Futronic FS80H Fingerprint Scanner at a discount offer of N30,000 today. Click here now to get it or call 09087349482.
I run a CBT center and my jamb app has been unable to work with this scanner even after installing the driver for it which I got from the jamb site. This also happened with digital persona scanner. Please help me with a guide on how best to install this or better still an updated driver that will work. Thanks